I don't really know about all you people reading this, but I'm creating my new blog post. Not as interesting as my YouTube channel, but I'm giving it a shot. So as you all definitely don't know, I have been on a trip to Spain, and I am just going to recall a couple of wierd things that happened there. Barcelona, specifically. When we first got there, it seemed like a whole new world. I took pictures of everything, but I dunno how to put pictures on this thing (I'm kidding. I just don't want to), so just check out the YouTube channel. this is the link👇
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzyNnpUrDjZias9ZoxFMkdA
So we are going to start off at the airport. Nothing interesting there, so we will move on to driving into the city. It was pretty cool. I could see a bunch of warehouses, and other stuff, like nets being held under mountains so that they don't fall. Cuz landslides and stuff. Fast forward a lot later, and we come to our hotel. It was not the best hotel, but we could survive there for two days. I'm not typing the hotel name, but you may see it in the video. After we throw all our stuff on the floor and beds (except the important stuff, like cameras and recording equipment) we head down for a tour of the La Sagrada Familia, which translates to The Holy Family. I don't think I need to explain the holy family to you. Now for all the people who don't know about Christian church stuff, many people confuse this for a cathedral, but it is a BASILICA. The difference is that they are run by different people. Continuing with our tour, we see that the BASILICA has a lot of scripts (especially written on doors for whatever reason). Oh, and there was an underground museum too. It was pretty cool. The next day, we went to Montserrat, hiked all the way up the mountain (talk about getting your throat parched. It was SCORCHING because we went in the afternoon.)then we did wine tasting, went to a winery, more wine tasting, had lunch, and that's the end of our trip. Except, you should know the wacky half of all of it. La Sagrada Familia did not have much of anything funny to it, but Montserrat was one of the most funniest to see over there! We climbed and our legs just wouldn't stop wobbling. Then we went to some monastery that was a prep school for tenth year old boys, who were only here becuase they were practising singing for the choir. After they outgrew ten years old, they had to go back to normal school because...puberty and stuff. Their voices will get too deep to sing choir. And then there was wine tasting. Honestly, that was the funniest part. After so much wine, everyone was calling asleep, one by one. Our tour guide, Carol, kept an eye on who was falling asleep, and pointed out and said AHA!!!. At first we were scared as hell, because we didn't really expect something like that. Then we looked over and saw someone who just jolted awake. Everyone burst out laughing. And this happened again, and again, and again, six or seven times. And if you remember, it was siesta time, so it was definitely the perfect moment to take a nap. But we had a nap on the bus home. After all, it was our last day.
Sure, we didn't see any famous stadiums or any cool parks and places, but hey, at least we experienced it. Or 5% of it
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzyNnpUrDjZias9ZoxFMkdA
So we are going to start off at the airport. Nothing interesting there, so we will move on to driving into the city. It was pretty cool. I could see a bunch of warehouses, and other stuff, like nets being held under mountains so that they don't fall. Cuz landslides and stuff. Fast forward a lot later, and we come to our hotel. It was not the best hotel, but we could survive there for two days. I'm not typing the hotel name, but you may see it in the video. After we throw all our stuff on the floor and beds (except the important stuff, like cameras and recording equipment) we head down for a tour of the La Sagrada Familia, which translates to The Holy Family. I don't think I need to explain the holy family to you. Now for all the people who don't know about Christian church stuff, many people confuse this for a cathedral, but it is a BASILICA. The difference is that they are run by different people. Continuing with our tour, we see that the BASILICA has a lot of scripts (especially written on doors for whatever reason). Oh, and there was an underground museum too. It was pretty cool. The next day, we went to Montserrat, hiked all the way up the mountain (talk about getting your throat parched. It was SCORCHING because we went in the afternoon.)then we did wine tasting, went to a winery, more wine tasting, had lunch, and that's the end of our trip. Except, you should know the wacky half of all of it. La Sagrada Familia did not have much of anything funny to it, but Montserrat was one of the most funniest to see over there! We climbed and our legs just wouldn't stop wobbling. Then we went to some monastery that was a prep school for tenth year old boys, who were only here becuase they were practising singing for the choir. After they outgrew ten years old, they had to go back to normal school because...puberty and stuff. Their voices will get too deep to sing choir. And then there was wine tasting. Honestly, that was the funniest part. After so much wine, everyone was calling asleep, one by one. Our tour guide, Carol, kept an eye on who was falling asleep, and pointed out and said AHA!!!. At first we were scared as hell, because we didn't really expect something like that. Then we looked over and saw someone who just jolted awake. Everyone burst out laughing. And this happened again, and again, and again, six or seven times. And if you remember, it was siesta time, so it was definitely the perfect moment to take a nap. But we had a nap on the bus home. After all, it was our last day.
Sure, we didn't see any famous stadiums or any cool parks and places, but hey, at least we experienced it. Or 5% of it
No comments:
Post a Comment